The health and safety of our staff, members and the wider community remains our top priority.
The recent relaxation of restrictions now mean that our dentists are able to support you with your dental care needs and treatments.
Everyone at Westfund Dental Care, Lithgow is enjoying welcoming patients back for routine dental check-ups, as well as for more intensive treatments as required.
Our ongoing commitment to our patients during COVID-19 includes:
- Continuation of standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection
- Screening of patients prior to appointment times to ensure suitability for treatment during the COVID-19 period
- Continued use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments – including surgical masks, protective eyewear, gloves and protective outerwear
- Rigorous cleaning regimes, including prescribed use of hand sanitisers and surface wipes at regular intervals
- Adherence to all social distancing in our waiting rooms and other spaces
- Staff instruction to stay home if they are unwell or in contacts with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
Level One restrictions permit all dental treatment, using standard precautions, for all patients who visit our Dental Centre.
You can now request an appointment for all dental services online or by calling our friendly dental team on 1300 937 838 to schedule an appointment.
Our continued thanks for your support during what has been a challenging time for all Australians.
Westfund Dental Care